I am currently planning to paint the kitchen. I tried a new colour and Gavin wasn’t convinced so it’s going to be white which is fine. I am not that bothered about the colour it was only a pinky clay colour. I have accepted that my kitchen is dark so now I am just going to decorate it to make it look a bit tidier.
I have bought some IKEA rails and a mini shelf that I plant to pop up. I bought the rails to hang some of my aesthetically please cleaning wear. I have a vision I just hope it works. I am still contemplating popping a mirror in the wall but not sure if I like that idea or if I should just fill it with family photos.
I am always dreaming of what my dream kitchen would look like even if I have to fit it into my tiny kitchen!
My dream kitchen would include:
- Draws instead of cupboards ( bottom)
- Open Shelves
- Butlers sink with a countertop space on both sides
- Sink near window
- Washer and tumble dryer out of sight or utility room
- Farrow and ball Card room green units
- Aga large range plus a bake-off oven
- kitchen island
- large fridge freezer with ice machine
- Stone quartz countertops
- Herringbone floors
- A hot tap or pot fillet
Maybe one day I will have half of these!