Day 2, 20 things about me, 30 Day Blog Challenge
Okay Day two of this blog challenge and I am feeling positive. So far I have struggled to get two blogs out every week so 7 a week for 4 weeks will be a complete challenge for me. Can I do it, we will see.
Hello I am Dana and here is me revealing some home truths.
- I am nervous to do this
- I have issues with completing challenges ( ha ha)
- I am 5″7 and have a lot of short friends
- I can’t bend my toes ( Gav calls them flippers)
- I miss my cat
- I love my dog
- I have apocalyptic dreams most nights
- Half my art supplies have never been opened
- I don’t draw or paint enough
- My travel list gets longer every year
- I am a dreamer
- I have terrible self doubt
- I don’t push myself enough
- I love sleeping, my bed is my a haven every night
- I am obsessed with food even when I am eating I like to think about my next meal
- I have random thoughts and ask random questions
- I am lazy
- I don’t drink enough water
- I trained as a theatre designer
- I am happy
So I said that I am really am worried about this challenge I am a bit of a quitter but I truly want to do it. 30 day planking (failed) 30 day sit ups (failed) 30 day 4 litres of water failed.
My cat is missing, it’s been a month and I still can’t talk about it.
I am a big dreamer, I dream about what I want to be. I dream about interiors, about gardens. So my dreams and goals are all intertwined and I am not sure of my future. I love my day job and in many ways it is perfect, but I still have dreams.
Food and travel for me are intertwined. I have always loved Turkish food, their breads, salads and marinated meats. When I went I didn’t have high expectations but I was blown away. I love Turkey and I would visit in a heartbeat. I just have a lot of countries I need to visit first. I have a travel list and I aim to complete it in the next 20 years!
I believe in my talent as an artist but I rarely push myself. I don’t know if it’s laziness or just nervousness. I teach art to children and adults and I am so confident with them and about them developing their art and own style.
But when it comes to me…
All my confidence goes out the window! It is easy to give advice and even harder to listen to it. Or something like that.
So this is something I need to work on, something I can improve!
Oh well is that enough for a beginning blog!